ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: ClipTrap

<< < (15/27) > >>

skwire:
Another possible enhancement request:  Auto-save every so often, perhaps 15 minutes.-nkormanik (May 23, 2012, 04:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Website | Download
v1.1.1 - 2012-05-23
    + The clip list is now saved between sessions.  (Thanks, nkormanik)

Why do you use AHK as opposed to one of the other common programming languages?-nkormanik (May 23, 2012, 04:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

First and foremost, it gets the job done.  In the end, that's what matters most to me.  Second, it's easy to pick up and can do a ton of stuff.  Third, it doesn't require a huge IDE setup; any text editor will do.

nkormanik:
AHK -- and YOU --- certainly do get the job done.  Quite amazingly.

Thanks so much!

BGM:
Hello, Skwire,  I am using Windows 7 64bit, and ClipTrap 1.1.1.  ClipTrap used to work, then it stopped, and I am getting this error:

Error: Can't create control.  The current thread will exit.
Line#
249: Gui,Add,Edit,xm ym+25 w505 h200 Wrap HScroll hwndText_hwnd vText_edt,Block

Oooo- I figured it out - I had copied a bunch of aspx code - html and css - before it broke.  After I cleared the clip.txt file, it worked again.  Sorry, I wish I had saved a copy of clip.txt for you to look at...

skwire:
Error: Can't create control.  The current thread will exit.
Line#
249: Gui,Add,Edit,xm ym+25 w505 h200 Wrap HScroll hwndText_hwnd vText_edt,Block

Oooo- I figured it out - I had copied a bunch of aspx code - html and css - before it broke.  After I cleared the clip.txt file, it worked again.  Sorry, I wish I had saved a copy of clip.txt for you to look at...
-BGM (July 06, 2012, 04:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Wow...very strange.  If you ever can make it do that again, by all means, send me the clip.txt file.  Thanks for reporting this.

BGM:
Sure, I will do that.  Sitting behind a fancy firewall-router, I am not too concerned for security, so I like having ClipTrap on all the time.  That is an assurance when I am writing code.  Thanks for answering.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version