ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Anuran

<< < (38/46) > >>

skwire:
Nice.  Thanks.  =]

cschw:
Looks like I'm a bit late to the ball here, but I just came across DC and have started trying out some of the programs.  I've found this to be a very useful time tracker, and could see using it in conjunction with a text expander and/or tags for tracking billable work (which would make filling in my weekly timesheet a breeze).

Seems like a couple of the earlier posters were using Anuran in a similar fashion.  If so, I'd be interested in hearing if/how you automated the logfile -> timesheet process. 

In my case, timesheets are filled in using a corporate web app that uses fairly rigid spreadsheet import rules.  Seems like logfile->spreadsheet->timesheet could work if I was consistent with the entry formatting.

Thanks much skwire.

hamradio:
I found and meant to post this on the 25th but Anuran was listed here on the 25th...
http://dottech.org/windows/windows-software-of-the-day/73006/windows-software-of-the-day-june-25-2012/

skwire:
Thanks for the heads up, hamradio.   :)

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.1.0 - 2012-12-12
    ! Worked around some 120 DPI issues.  (Thanks, A. Arace)
    ! "Pause popup" tray menu item would become unchecked if the Options panel was opened and closed.  (Thanks, A. Arace)
    ! Fixed, hopefully, an issue with the popup where pressing Enter for a newline would create two newlines.  (Thanks, A. Arace)
    * AnuVu v1.1.0
        + Added check/uncheck buttons to AnuVu's toolbar.
        ! Worked around some 120 DPI issues.  (Thanks, A. Arace)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version