ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Anuran

<< < (34/46) > >>

skwire:
As in, via WM_COPYDATA messages?

Greybrow:
Great idea, I was just looking for program like this :)

I found quick two bugs for this frog:

- Using most common in Poland "polish programmers keyboard" to get those strange letters, Right Alt (or Alt Gr) is used, which is mapped as ctrl+alt.
But AltGr+a instead of writing polish letter ą (a,) acts as ctrl+a.

- giving 0 seconds/minutes/hours/days for popup, keeps the popup on the screen all the time, instead of not showing it at all (or maybe it is a feature not a bug ;) )

skwire:
- Using most common in Poland "polish programmers keyboard" to get those strange letters, Right Alt (or Alt Gr) is used, which is mapped as ctrl+alt.
But AltGr+a instead of writing polish letter ą (a,) acts as ctrl+a.-Greybrow (October 11, 2010, 01:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

If I understand you correctly, I don't think there is anything I can do.  Anuran doesn't capture ctrl-a at all.  This is handled natively by the edit control itself.

- giving 0 seconds/minutes/hours/days for popup, keeps the popup on the screen all the time, instead of not showing it at all (or maybe it is a feature not a bug ;) )-Greybrow (October 11, 2010, 01:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, I'll try to find time to fix this.

Greybrow:
So it's not possible to influence edit control to not to use ctrl-alt-a as ctrl-a? :(
Now I have to have "ą" letter in clipboard and remember to paste it instead of pressing altgr-a.

skwire:
So it's not possible to influence edit control to not to use ctrl-alt-a as ctrl-a? :(
Now I have to have "ą" letter in clipboard and remember to paste it instead of pressing altgr-a.-Greybrow (October 29, 2010, 06:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Do other standard edit controls behave this way?  Notepad, for instance?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version