ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Anuran

<< < (33/46) > >>

DeVamp:
May I assume this is acceptable as an alternative to a snooze option?
-skwire (April 06, 2010, 11:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes you may.
I will try it a couple of days. :-)

jdmarch:
I just updated Anuran for the first time since January (I do wish that DCUpdater were able to include Anuran in its automatic update list). Very nice that we can now sort the log files in reverse order, keeping the current log at top.

But my dream Anuview sort would let me quickly see all recent entries (across several log files) in entry order (ascending or descending, don't really care). We're almost there now, but FWIW, here are the small remaining issues:

1. The file sort order is not persistent, have to re-sort every time AnuView is opened (ok, only 2 clicks!)

2. Then the files are in descending date order, but the entries within each file are in ascending time order, so the merged entry list is up/down/up/down.

3. An alternative which works around (2), using the default ascending file order, has 2 problems: The current log is out of sequence, and it takes lots of scrolling to get down to the most recent files. So another solution would be an option to keep current.anu at the end of the file list, and to open anuview with the list pre-scrolled to the end of the list.

Thanks!

jdmarch:
One other small issue, really just aesthetic... if the same description is used for multiple consecutive entries, and each is accepted by pressing arrow key then Enter, then the the CR characters accumulate.

migounanounet:
Hi,

I appreciate the fact that the previous entry appeared when a new anuran entry pops out... very usefull, but could you add an option to have this text selected so it would be replaced automatically with the new one?
It'll prevent the "no wanted" duplicates which could accenditly occured in the log :)

Thx for your software... really usefull and well thinked.

mouser:
you know what would be cool is a way to add entries to farr via sending windows messages -- or via commandline; then we could have a farr alias that added an item to anuran.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version