ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Anuran

<< < (32/46) > >>

skwire:
so my idea is to put a little snooze possibility to the popup.
The value of the snooze is the one that is defined in the options.
It's just an idea. :-)-DeVamp (April 01, 2010, 02:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's a good idea.  Currently, you can "freeze" the popup so that it doesn't pop up.  However, the sound will continue to play at the popup to remind you that Anuran is still working.

Ow, another idea: possibility to re-show/keep the previous entered message as default.-DeVamp (April 06, 2010, 04:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Unless you meant something else: Options > Popup tab > Show previous entry in popup checkbox

DeVamp:
Currently, you can "freeze" the popup so that it doesn't pop up.  However, the sound will continue to play at the popup to remind you that Anuran is still working.
-skwire (April 06, 2010, 04:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
I don't understand this one.  :-[

And yes, I need to check the options before asking redundant things  :P
It was exactly that what i was suggesting. Tnx for being faster than fast  :Thmbsup:

skwire:
I don't understand this one.  :-[-DeVamp (April 06, 2010, 09:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

What I'm saying is that, during those times when you're working with a single client, you can freeze the popup via hotkey or tray menu.  During the time it's frozen, the popup will not pop up but any sound effect you have configured will continue to play as a simple reminder that Anuran is still running.  If you hear this sound and you realise that you're done working with that single client, simply unfreeze Anuran and it will resume normal pop up behaviour.  Does that clear it up some?

DeVamp:
Ah yes, I get it.

That must be the "pause popup timer" option.

Splendid!!! :-)

skwire:
Splendid!!! :-)
-DeVamp (April 06, 2010, 10:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

May I assume this is acceptable as an alternative to a snooze option?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version