ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Anuran

<< < (18/46) > >>

skwire:
Thank you for the nice program.
It would be nicer if it supported Arabic as my entered text appears as question marks.
-mohamedm (January 19, 2010, 05:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome, mohamedm.  Apologies for the lack of Unicode support.  The last time I checked, the Unicode version of AutoHotkey didn't support file I/O yet so I'm not sure I could make it work even if I compiled Anuran with that version.  I'll try to find some time to check into it.

mediaguycouk:
You may know about this but the program is causing the 'return' key to be a carriage return before it is a 'ok' command.

This doesn't cause too many problems normally, just an extra line in the AnVu software. However if you remember the last entry it means that the cursor starts underneath the sentence the next time it appears. It also means that if you remove something from the beginning of the sentence you end up with blank lines

(2010-01-20 @ 01:10:49 PM)
      Lunch

(2010-01-20 @ 01:41:14 PM)
      Tickets and VHS digitisation

(2010-01-20 @ 02:11:18 PM)

VHS digitisation

I think this is the following

(2010-01-20 @ 01:41:14 PM)
      Tickets and VHS digitisation
[blank line added by fault in return key]
[blank line added by AnVu at the end of message]      
[blank line added by AnVu at the start of the next message]
   (2010-01-20 @ 02:11:18 PM)
[blank line as I removed 'Tickets and' and pressed Enter   ]
      VHS digitisation

skwire:
Yes, this is a recurring issue that is sporadic enough that it's hard to code around.  Let me see what I can do about stripping any trailing newlines.

skwire:
-

jdmarch:
Yes, this is a recurring issue that is sporadic enough that it's hard to code around.  Let me see what I can do about stripping any trailing newlines.
-skwire (January 20, 2010, 09:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
That would be great. It's not very sporadic here... my log files are filed with blank lines.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version