ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Anuran

<< < (10/46) > >>

skwire:
Also if I don't want to write anything (i.e. I blank the window and press enter) the next entry is blank. This sort of makes sense, but I was wondering if that was the design or not.
-mediaguycouk (January 12, 2010, 06:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well...technically...it was the last entry, right?   :P  I assume you would like it changed so that if an entry is blank it still uses the last known good entry?

mediaguycouk:
Also if I don't want to write anything (i.e. I blank the window and press enter) the next entry is blank. This sort of makes sense, but I was wondering if that was the design or not.
-mediaguycouk (January 12, 2010, 06:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well...technically...it was the last entry, right?   :P  I assume you would like it changed so that if an entry is blank it still uses the last known good entry?
-skwire (January 12, 2010, 07:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure to be honest. If I don't want to write anything then it is unlikely that I'm still doing the same thing as before. To be honest when I write nothing it's because I'm on here, facebook or messenger and don't really want to admit it in a log

jdmarch:
I assume you would like it changed so that if an entry is blank it still uses the last known good entry?
--- End quote ---
I thought (and liked) that the spec was that if an entry is blank then no log entry is made.

skwire:
I assume you would like it changed so that if an entry is blank it still uses the last known good entry?
--- End quote ---
I thought (and liked) that the spec was that if an entry is blank then no log entry is made.
-jdmarch (January 12, 2010, 08:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry, I should have been more clear.  What I meant was that, if the entry was blank, it would re-use the previously known good entry to populate the next popup.  Does that make more sense?

jdmarch:
--- End quote ---
-jdmarch (January 12, 2010, 08:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
Sorry, I should have been more clear.  What I meant was that, if the entry was blank, it would re-use the previously known good entry to populate the next popup.  Does that make more sense?
-skwire (January 12, 2010, 08:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, that would be nice! I had not considered that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version