ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Anuran

<< < (9/46) > >>

jdmarch:
Tags: not an issue for me, so my comments may not be relevant, but why not just suggest that anyone who wants to use tags, can add the relevant shortcuts into their default AHK script?

BTW, speaking of clean text files, Anuran has quite a few superfluous LF (^J) characters in the file, at the end of entries. Seems that maybe they are an artifact of the "default to previous text" feature. Doesn't seem to affect Anuview, but can be a small nuisance when editing the file. How about removing leading and trailing white space before appending to the log file?

Thanks.

skwire:
Tags: not an issue for me, so my comments may not be relevant, but why not just suggest that anyone who wants to use tags, can add the relevant shortcuts into their default AHK script?-jdmarch (January 11, 2010, 11:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, not everyone uses a default AHK script.

BTW, speaking of clean text files, Anuran has quite a few superfluous LF (^J) characters in the file, at the end of entries. Seems that maybe they are an artifact of the "default to previous text" feature. Doesn't seem to affect Anuview, but can be a small nuisance when editing the file. How about removing leading and trailing white space before appending to the log file?-jdmarch (January 11, 2010, 11:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I can do this.  However, it will remove the ability for the user to add in extra linefeeds of their own at the end of a note.  I don't see this being a huge issue, though.

mediaguycouk:
I like this release!

I like the remember last comment but have disabled it as I have to grab the mouse to delete the last entry if it isn't the same. Is there a way for the text to be pre-highlighted? That way if I start typing then it is replaced but if I hit enter it is saved. And is only a delete enter away from being left blank.

skwire:
I like this release!-mediaguycouk (January 12, 2010, 06:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks.  This project has turned out to be more popular than I initially thought it might.

I like the remember last comment but have disabled it as I have to grab the mouse to delete the last entry if it isn't the same. Is there a way for the text to be pre-highlighted? That way if I start typing then it is replaced but if I hit enter it is saved. And is only a delete enter away from being left blank.
-mediaguycouk (January 12, 2010, 06:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

It should already be pre-selected.  However, if you activate the window by clicking within the edit field, it will deselect it.  Try activating the popup by clicking the titlebar...the text should remain pre-selected.  Let me know...

mediaguycouk:
OK, it worked that time. I wonder what happened. I'll leave it running for the rest of the day and see if it was just me mistaking what happened.

Also if I don't want to write anything (i.e. I blank the window and press enter) the next entry is blank. This sort of makes sense, but I was wondering if that was the design or not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version