ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Anuran

<< < (6/46) > >>

skwire:
Another suggestion: have the default contents of the popup's text box be the same as the previous entry's, but pre-selected, so that if the user starts typing it will be replaced by the new text, but if the user presses End and Enter, it will repeat (or even more helpful but trickier for you, just Enter to repeat.) This would be useful when one is working on the same project for a long stretch of time. Thanks!-jdmarch (January 07, 2010, 11:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

I can make an option for this.

Can you add options to toggle these? The titlebar updating causes the window to flicker every second when using bblean+bbleanskin, and I like the cleaner look of the original popup. (Yes, I know I'm one of two, maybe three dudes using bblean and Anuran.)-doctorfrog (January 07, 2010, 01:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

I actually tested it with bbLeanSkin and it didn't flicker for me but, yes, I can make them options.  I wasn't totally happy with the statusbar, either.

Minor request: Using hotkey to toggle popup timer pause should trigger sound event (auditory feedback).-doctorfrog (January 07, 2010, 01:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Can do.

I'm not having much luck using Korean text with Anuran.
Anyone else have a similar experience?-ewemoa (January 07, 2010, 06:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Anuran is not Unicode capable at this time.

ewemoa:
Anuran is not Unicode capable at this time.
-skwire (January 07, 2010, 07:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, ok.  Thanks for the feedback -- I hope it becomes so at some point :)

ceebu:
I just became a DC member to appreciate this REALLY REALLY wonderful program - Some credits coming your way :-)

skwire:
I just became a DC member to appreciate this REALLY REALLY wonderful program - Some credits coming your way :-)-ceebu (January 08, 2010, 03:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the kind words and the credits.  I appreciate both of them.  =]

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.17 - 2010-01-08
    + Added a "Show previous entry" option.  (Thanks, jdmarch)
    + Configured sound now plays if user pauses popup timer.  (Thanks, doctorfrog)
    * Made titlebar timestamp updating an option.  (Thanks, doctorfrog)
    - Took out the status bar on the popup.
    ! Hotkeys were not re-enabled if user cancelled out of the Options dialog.  (Thanks, jdmarch)

I'll work on the set-time-archival feature next.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version