ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Anuran

<< < (35/46) > >>

Greybrow:
No, only Anuran.
Whole Windows XP SP3 is Polish with most commonly used Polish Programmers Keyboard setup.
Sometimes, rarely some programs (I had similar problem with English version of MSOffice, and Notepad++) have problems with altgr, usually when they use hotkeys with alt.
Maybe it's the same this time that Anurans edit control use those. But I turned off any hotkeys in Anuran but it didn't help.

Also strangely it started to put 5 new lines, after one enter keypress. After I switched it to ctrl+enter as new line it was ok. After changing it back to enter as newline it's again 5 new lines :/
Even more strangely after restarting Anuran it came back to normal :)
Halloween or sth? ;)

Paul Keith:
Suggestions:

1. Pop-Up Wisdom Book Format Export of the Texts

2. Forms (when the note pane opens there are some default texts already)

3. Smart Time
      -timer doesn't move unless the PC is active and not idle
      -note doesn't open if a certain mb of space is being used
      -spaced repetitive time (say a user sets it to 5 min./30 min./2 hrs. everytime they leave a note blank, the next pop-up comes up sooner and everytime they write something long the note comes up much later until it reaches the max time or vice versa)

4. Archive/Skip to next log button on the pop-up pane
      I don't really know how logs work but I'm more of a copy paster then a searcher so often times I tend to put single entries into separate text files rather than one huge note.

5. Option to open pane in full screen (not maximized) - could work in conjunction with spaced repetitive time

6. Option to send to twitter or facebook

jeromy:
This might be overstepping your intended use of program, but what about adding the functionality to have separate timers for specific user created prompts?

For instance:

-Daily Diary
-What is your weight today?
-How much cheese did Mouser eat?
-etc..

Obviously, if this was to be added a way to differentiate between the logs would be needed as well.

skwire:
Hi jeromy.  Welcome to the site.  Regarding your requests, I'd have to agree and say that it would over-complicate the program.   :(

Paul Keith:
Not necessarily. You could just have multiple instances of Anuran but one single AnuViewer directory collecting those logs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version