ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Final Release: FARR Plugin ProcessInfo

<< < (4/5) > >>

jpprater:
Yeah, that makes sense.
The issue I just mentioned above has been fixed (some processes failing to display details due to not all fields being populated).  I'll start a new feature issue for icons.  I can find a generic icon from the OS that will be suitable (I think :)).

jpprater:
OK, I have a suitable icon, but here's the problem:  Not every process that I can get a path to has its own icon.  I'm thinking maybe I should just go with the standard generic icon, unless someone knows how to check for the presence of icons built into executables programmatically...  Any opinions either way?

mouser:
what happens when you give farr an executable path that doesnt have an icon? is it just blank space? maybe i can fix farr to show a better default in that case.

jpprater:
Yup.  Although, if I type that executable's path directly into the search field, it shows the icon that Explorer displays for that executable w/out issue.  Perhaps its simply that explorer is intelligent about assigning icons automatically, whereas FARR isn't and usually doesn't have to be.

mouser:
should be same effect -- send me the plugin where you give farr the exe paths as icon paths and ill investigate why farr might show a blank ([email protected]).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version