ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Final Release: FarrWebMetaSearch

<< < (12/14) > >>

ewemoa:
Nice Perry!

Seems to work fine here :)

phitsc:
I'll raise you one question: what's the way to switch to small icons. Define does but this plugin does not?? I've got the appropriate tickbox ticked??
-Perry Mowbray (January 05, 2010, 06:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm afraid that's a question I have to answer. As far as I know it's up to plugin to switch to small icon mode. At least that is what I do for my other plugins. I did not implement this for FarrWebMetaSearch yet. And I'd love to remove it from my other plugins as well! If only mouser would move this up a bit on his FARR todo list  ;)

mouser:
what's the way to switch to small icons. Define does but this plugin does not?? I've got the appropriate tickbox ticked??
--- End quote ---

thats up to the plugin setting showallmode, which will make farr switch to small icons if need be to show more results.

EDIT: yes ok the other thing is i could add an easier way to switch to show all.. i will do that too.

Perry Mowbray:
what's the way to switch to small icons. Define does but this plugin does not?? I've got the appropriate tickbox ticked??
--- End quote ---

thats up to the plugin setting showallmode, which will make farr switch to small icons if need be to show more results.

EDIT: yes ok the other thing is i could add an easier way to switch to show all.. i will do that too.
-mouser (January 05, 2010, 06:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup: That's made me happy  :)

Perry Mowbray:
Very cool! Thanks for the contribution. I'll add it in the next official release if you don't mind (which will come soon).
-phitsc (January 05, 2010, 06:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Fine by me: I love this plugin... and mishing the mash  :D

Oh, there's one thing I'd like to be able to do that I can't. For the +quick option the results are returned without a path as the url is not part of that part of the page. What I'd like to be able to do, at least what makes sense to me, is to add the path to the original search that produced the page. Could we get that added?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version