ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 RELEASE: Artwinauto BlitzType

<< < (2/3) > >>

kakarukeys:
 ;D Take it easy!

longrun:
In 2010 I will not spend time playing with utilities when I have other work to do. But since it's still 2009...

Hitting the right Shift key often doesn't seem to work.
Will there be a way to remove a phrase (CTRL+Delete?) Or maybe Ctrl+Alt+Delete--that's not used for anything.

What size phrase is accommodated? If I type "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their party" repeatedly I get different parts of the phrase. Only when I enter the full phrase manually is it one of the options.

If I intersperse my address repeatedly in some text it doesn't get picked up.

I don't understand the special character bit.

When posting to the forum the popup is nowhere near my typing, not that it really matters.

Thanks.

mouser:
I had a hard time getting it to work well (in terms of learning things or dealing with multiple phrases that were potential matches), but it did work well enough to see how it could be useful eventually.  :up:

Crashes on exit for me by the way (winxpX64 pro).

cranioscopical:
I hope it's developed further, there are some interesting ideas behind it.

kakarukeys:
Thank you all.

What size phrase is accommodated? If I type "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their party" repeatedly I get different parts of the phrase. Only when I enter the full phrase manually is it one of the options.
-longrun (December 31, 2009, 01:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

words + space: 20 for now, thinking about what should be the limit.

When posting to the forum the popup is nowhere near my typing, not that it really matters.
-longrun (December 31, 2009, 01:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

will fix the bug. you would be using firefox.

Crashes on exit for me by the way (winxpX64 pro).
-mouser (December 31, 2009, 09:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think I messed up with the event dispatch mechanism.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version