ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (45/51) > >>

kwacky1:
a way to avoid difficulty settings would be that each time you retry a level there is 1 added green bumper, etc.
-mouser (April 22, 2010, 06:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D by the time you got to level 5 you'd have all green pegs  :D

mouser:
i meant that every time you fail a level and have to retry it, you get one extra peg, for that level only.
on next level it starts back at normal again.

kwacky1:
 :o Oh No!
[attachthumb=#1][/attachthumb]
Just kicked off a game of 1.6, got a ball duo, immediately followed by an assasin.  Ball 1 was new iron ball assasin, Ball 2 was old school wussy assasin.  After the timer ran out, Ball 1 dropped off the screen but Ball 2 kept going strong, and then started orbiting the penultimate red peg to infinity and beyond.

kwacky1:
 :Thmbsup:
Well done timns, level 15, 16 and 17 are my new favourites!  :-*

timns:
:o Oh No! (see attachment in previous post)Just kicked off a game of 1.6, got a ball duo, immediately followed by an assasin.  Ball 1 was new iron ball assasin, Ball 2 was old school wussy assasin.  After the timer ran out, Ball 1 dropped off the screen but Ball 2 kept going strong, and then started orbiting the penultimate red peg to infinity and beyond.

-kwacky1 (April 23, 2010, 07:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

$#@#!!! , *&&^%^%&!!! and also $#%#$%#%#%$#$#$#$#!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I'll try and find out what happened. And thank you for the comments on the new levels!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version