ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (33/51) > >>

timns:
New release online: 0.8

1. The all-important level selection is now in place. Just think: you'll never have to play level 5 again  :D

2. The switcheroo is now very unsubtle

3. Various texts added

Good luck. I'll try and add a new level over the weekend. The idea is one a week. Anyone got any suggestions?

kwacky1:
-timns (February 05, 2010, 06:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

hehe, I got the switcheroo a few times on level 5, it was definitely not subtle that time, I can't wait to see what you've done.

Good luck. I'll try and add a new level over the weekend. The idea is one a week. Anyone got any suggestions?
--- End quote ---

Well after seeing level 8, I think you absolutely need a Cody level, and if you're going to have a Cody level, Twiggles and Cobbe will get jealous if they don't have they're own levels.

timns:
--- End quote ---

hehe, I got the switcheroo a few times on level 5, it was definitely not subtle that time, I can't wait to see what you've done.

--- End quote ---

Well after seeing level 8, I think you absolutely need a Cody level, and if you're going to have a Cody level, Twiggles and Cobbe will get jealous if they don't have they're own levels.
-kwacky1 (February 06, 2010, 03:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Genius. That's the only word for it.

Well, and "difficult" that's a good word too, but I'll give it a go!

Cyeb:
I like how every level is unique and not just "harder".  :)

timns:
I like how every level is unique and not just "harder".  :)
-Cyeb (February 06, 2010, 08:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks cyeb. It's more like every level was "cranked out by me in order to test something" at the moment. Lots more levels to come!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version