ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (32/51) > >>

Deozaan:
I got some new bonus called a switcheroo, but I have no idea what it did :).-kwacky1 (February 03, 2010, 07:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've never gotten it or seen it, but my guess is that it switches the pegs around. Or in other words, red pegs are switched with some blue pegs. So now you have to aim at different places.

timns:
I got some new bonus called a switcheroo, but I have no idea what it did :).-kwacky1 (February 03, 2010, 07:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've never gotten it or seen it, but my guess is that it switches the pegs around. Or in other words, red pegs are switched with some blue pegs. So now you have to aim at different places.
-Deozaan (February 03, 2010, 05:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, he's no dummy that deozaan  :up:

All bonuses have about an equal 10% chance of appearing. I may twiddle that later.

kwacky1:
--- End quote ---

-Deozaan (February 03, 2010, 05:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, he's no dummy that deozaan  :up:

All bonuses have about an equal 10% chance of appearing. I may twiddle that later.
-timns (February 03, 2010, 05:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Funnily enough that was my guess too, however as it was my first shot on the first level I couldn't remember where all the pegs were originally :)

kwacky1:
Level 8 rocks!  :Thmbsup:

timns:
Level 8 rocks!  :Thmbsup:
-kwacky1 (February 05, 2010, 07:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you very much!

I'm working on a complete set of such shapes so that folks can create their own custom levels simply from notepad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version