ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (30/51) > >>

JavaJones:
Sounds good! Can't wait to see what you come up with. And thanks for sticking with this! :)

- Oshyan

kwacky1:
1. I _think_ that the assassin frenzy bug is fixed. My test case is now ok anyway.
-timns (January 24, 2010, 06:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Frenzied-Assassin's Bug happened again, sorry to report.  Only the original ball was an iron ball.  Also I've noticed that the ball remains an iron ball after the assassin timer expires (did I already mention that).

timns:
0.6? Ball does indeed remain iron... I'm on it!

timns:
Sounds good! Can't wait to see what you come up with. And thanks for sticking with this! :)

- Oshyan
-JavaJones (January 31, 2010, 10:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

I would not be much of a 'Donation Coder' if I did not support my donors! You all know who you are and I thank you very much.

Now, to business: Twigatelle 0.7

1. Improved colours on the curved blue bumpers
2. Improved assassin ball - less likely to go into a loop - but I'm still twiddling it!
3. The big bonus paddle is really, really big. Yet I still miss the stupid thing all the time  :mad:
4. New "special feature" triggered off the green bumpers - I'll leave you to discover it - to replace negative gravy
5. New Level 8 in place

Deozaan:
I can't remember if I mentioned this or not, but one time I managed to clear away all the pegs from a level upon completing it. I was disappointed that there was no super mega bonus for this amazing (and lucky) accomplishment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version