ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (22/51) > >>

timns:
(see attachment in previous post)
Thank you thank you thank you!  You fixed the high scores, plus twiggles now remembers my name (but he always forgets my birthday).

JavaJones, you didn't post your 2mil score, so I'll claim victory tonight  :P

Tim, good work on level 6, ball frenzy on my first shot, it was mayhem.  I'm looking forward to seeing some more shapes, how about some triangles?
-kwacky1 (January 22, 2010, 07:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ah good - thank you for letting me know.

You got to level 6 - I should stop worrying about making stuff too hard eh?

Triangles is a good one, and probably quite feasible to add.

JavaJones:
Aww, yah beat me to it... but I beat your score (this was my score when I originally posted breaking 2mil). :D

- Oshyan

timns:
New ways to score points coming up in the next release. I hope that's not going to be a problem for you big shots  :-[

Deozaan:
Is it just me or does disabling the background music not actually do anything?

EDIT: It turned off after finishing the first level (I lost).

kwacky1:
Is it just me or does disabling the background music not actually do anything?

EDIT: It turned off after finishing the first level (I lost).
-Deozaan (January 23, 2010, 01:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've had a few random problems with sounds, the other night on a brand new install (someone else's computer) the background music got stuck in a very short loop and I had to exit the game to turn it off.. and last night (on my computer with the current release) the normal sounds went strange, there was only a 'donk' kind of sound for hitting the pegs and the ball saved/not saved sound didn't play at all, until I exited and restarted the game...

Doesn't really bother me, but just thought I better mention it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version