ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (20/51) > >>

timns:
There are just a few minor bugs...And they are that when you're aiming with the dotted white line, towards the sides, it becomes inaccurate.  Also, the bumpers still do not start off-screen..

Edit:  I've also found that the assassin balls only target red ones.  It hit the last red one, and would not move away to the blue ones.  Plus, I have a suggestion, and the powerup that reverses the gravity should have the top "roof" a bit more bouncier, as it only hits the top row after a while.
-Cyeb (January 20, 2010, 04:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Useful comments indeed - thank you. I have started a todo list in my Pagico for all this stuff!

timns:
Ok folks, new release in place:

1. Highscores are fixed! What you score is what is recorded

2. Level 6 is now reachable  :-\

3. Can someone who was unable to save their name and hi-scores let me know if this is also ok by now?

Thanks all.  :Thmbsup:

kwacky1:
Cool, can't wait to test!  Am away from home so won't get a chance tonight  :(

Hey I don't know if this is the default behaviour of a java web app, but I find that when you release an update I have to load twigatelle twice, and the update downloads on the second run.

That is, run twiggles.jnlp -> game loads as per normal, exit, run twiggles.jnlp -> update downloads, new version runs

timns:
Strange! I wonder if it gets cached somehow. There's no explicit version numbering in the jnlp - but I'll take a look and see if I can set something up to force a fresh download.

JavaJones:
I reached level 6 and broke the 2 million barrier last night. Good stuff. :)

- Oshyan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version