ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (15/51) > >>

cranioscopical:
And here was me wondering if I had not provided enough balls!
-timns (January 15, 2010, 09:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'd just like you to know that there are some occasions on which I exercise restraint.

JavaJones:
I can't even get past the first level yet. I don't get what I'm doing wrong. Frankly it's kind of frustrating I can't control the paddle at the bottom. Or... maybe I can and that's my problem, I don't know all the controls? Is there a control reference? I feel like I must be missing something. :P

- Oshyan

JavaJones:
So I finally made it to level 3 and a respectable score of 889,000, and I feel better about myself. But having got this far, I really feel like the game could be made easier, or at least have options to be so, as I was missing out on a good portion of the interest and fun for lack of ability to advance. Adding things like control of the paddle at bottom and additional peg hit effects/modes would also extend enjoyment a lot.

Anyway, I hope this is encouraging and doesn't seem like bellyaching. I really like this type of game and hope this continues to develop. :)

- Oshyan

Cyeb:
I'm sorry, timns...I don't think I can come up with bumpers.  I keep making some, and then thinking that it looks horrible.  Plus I have the SAT coming up in a week, and no time at all on the weekends.  My days are filled with homework, and just about every horrible thing you can think of short of beatings and tortures.

Now you said you would make a folder in my name...What about just simply making a credits page, and say "Cyeb-Made the crappy green button." at the very bottom?  I don't deserve that much credit. :hanged:

kwacky1:
And here was me wondering if I had not provided enough balls!
-timns (January 15, 2010, 09:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'd just like you to know that there are some occasions on which I exercise restraint.
-cranioscopical (January 15, 2010, 10:29 AM)
--- End quote ---
:-[ And that's why we love you Chris.

On a more serious note...

I think there are just the right amount of balls, however level 4 is nigh impossible without a ball frenzy or assassin bonus.  level 3 and 5 are my favourites.

New release coming up this weekend with new levels and more graphics.
--- End quote ---

I can't wait  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version