ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (14/51) > >>

kwacky1:
Thanks for the feedback.  :Thmbsup: I wonder if the game cannot save to your local disk...
-timns (January 01, 2010, 11:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Where is it trying to save the data, I'm having the same problem on Windows 7, high scores aren't saved either.

btw.. i'm addicted

kwacky1:
2. I got a Ball Frenzy and in the ensuing chaos another green bumper was hit and may have been Assassin Ball, not sure I didn't actually catch what was activated. At any rate the last two balls came into proximity of each other at low speed and became "caught in each others' gravity." That's the only way I could describe it. They bounced off of each other then pulled back together, endlessly. I had to start a new game.
-dragonmage (December 28, 2009, 09:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

dagnabit, i was just having "one more game" when this happened to me.. fenzy+assasin, I actually had 5 balls circumnavigating each other until by chance 3 of them managed to be 'saved' as the paddle moved beneath them.. now I just have the 2 balls locked in an enternal struggle..  

It seems to me that the 'frenzied assasins' had locked onto a red bumper that dissapeared on their way there.

Oooh, as I was typing another 1 got saved, based on this progress if I wait another 15 minutes I can progress to the next level  ;D
[attach=#1][/attach]

timns:
Ah ha - thanks, another good error report there. I recall a very good suggestion about assassin balls which I shall implement. So if they do go into the circle of doom, assigning a new target may well get you out of trouble.

kwacky1:
New High Score!   ;D

timns:
That is some score all right! And here was me wondering if I had not provided enough balls!

New release coming up this weekend with new levels and more graphics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version