ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (8/51) > >>

timns:
New version of the game uploaded! Nowhere near as complete as I'd like, so there will be several more releases over the next few days.

But at least you get a couple of new levels!

Please let me know how the framerate looks, particularly for level 2.

Happy New Year all!

Deozaan:
New version of the game uploaded! Nowhere near as complete as I'd like, so there will be several more releases over the next few days.

But at least you get a couple of new levels!

Please let me know how the framerate looks, particularly for level 2.

Happy New Year all!
-timns (December 31, 2009, 07:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

Framerate was almost always at 48, though strangely the game felt slower on the levels with the spinning bars. I had anti-aliasing on and didn't try it without anti-aliasing.

Also, somehow I went from level 1, to level 2, to level 5.

And I entered my name when I started, but when I stopped playing I was back to New Player, and the High Score wasn't what the game told me. The game told me I was in the 800,000s but the high score list only showed 700,000 something.

It's a fun game!

timns:
Thanks for the feedback.  :Thmbsup: I wonder if the game cannot save to your local disk...

Levels skipping to 5 is deliberate - I'm holding 3 & 4 back for the moment until I get the rest of the graphics into place.

Cyeb:
Hey timns, I was going through the Graphics folder and found that there were some png's called pegs that look better than the bumpers I'm making...(peg-red.png) and also rectangles...Are my efforts wasted?

timns:
Your efforts are only wasted if you give up! If I get a new set of bumpers I'll roll them into a 'skin' and folks can choose a look they like.

I'm sure mine are 'different' not 'better'  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version