ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (6/51) > >>

Deozaan:
Have you sussed out what each colour bumper does?
-timns (December 22, 2009, 09:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe.

Red: You must touch all of these to beat the level.
Blue: Other bumpers.
Green: Random power-up.
Purple: Lots of extra points.

Deozaan:
Bug report:

After losing all my balls and clicking Retry, the bumpers all put themselves into place and when the ball launcher showed up again, the animations played from the last game, showing a few bumpers disappear and the numbers head to high score corner.

The bumpers themselves didn't actually disappear, and my score didn't actually go up, but the animations played.

In fact, it just happened again when I successfully completed a level and clicked "Continue" except in this case the score did raise because it was still counting up from the last level.

Deozaan:
Cool game so far, even though I'm only getting 32 fps. It made me late for work yesterday  >:(
-dragonmage (December 28, 2009, 09:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Er... ah. Sorry. How's your framerate if you turn off the antialiasing?

-timns (December 28, 2009, 10:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm also getting a near-constant framerate of 32 fps with or without anti-aliasing.

dragonmage:
Yes, that is without anti-aliasing. I am on old intel onboard graphics though. I also experienced the phantom bumper explosion bug as well.

New High Score
NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

IDEAS

New game modes if you are up to it.

1. A mode where the objective is to strike a particular bumper in the least number of bounces. Scored like golf, the lower the score the better.

2. A mode where bumpers are not destroyed between balls and special bumpers that light up when struck. Objective is to turn on all the lights, challenge being that the lights are toggles so if struck again they turn off. Not sure about how to score this one, but I think it would be fun.

timns:
Wow! Thanks folks. I appreciate the feedback (and even the bug reports  :P) and I apologise for the slow response. I was expecting to be off this week so I could do a bit more with the program, but ended up back working.

I'll do what I can today and we'll have some sort of release at the last minute!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version