ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (19/51) > >>

JavaJones:
Hah, yeah, I totally thought it was way too luck-oriented at first as well, especially since you can't control the paddle at bottom. Now I get it, and I can advance through it reasonably well.

- Oshyan

timns:
oh that's awesome.. i really need to re-do my screencast.. this has suddenly become much more a game of some skill.  :up: :up:
-mouser (January 19, 2010, 04:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

I really should give out more information - I remember the same thing happened with the old Deductoid game  :-[

kwacky1:
I think once you reach level 5 it just keeps repeating that level, no?
-JavaJones (January 19, 2010, 03:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
ps There is a level 6 now - IF you can beat 5  :(
-timns (January 19, 2010, 03:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well I did beat level 5, and got myself a new high score  :Thmbsup:

However there was no level 6?  :'(

[attachthumb=#1][/attachthumb]

Also..

1) the high scores table is wrong [attachurl=#2][/attachurl]
2) can the username and high scores be saved?

timns:
I think once you reach level 5 it just keeps repeating that level, no?
-JavaJones (January 19, 2010, 03:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
ps There is a level 6 now - IF you can beat 5  :(
-timns (January 19, 2010, 03:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well I did beat level 5, and got myself a new high score  :Thmbsup:

However there was no level 6?  :'(
 (see attachment in previous post)
Also..

1) the high scores table is wrong  (see attachment in previous post)2) can the username and high scores be saved?

-kwacky1 (January 20, 2010, 06:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Nice one. There IS a six, but I may have not enabled it yet  :-[

Names and scores should be saved, works here, but we all know that don't mean much. I'll try and make sure the stuff gets written somewhere friendlier.

And finally: oh @#$@#$! Other folks had noticed the highscore table was wrong, and I had forgotten about it.

I'll get to work.

Cyeb:
There are just a few minor bugs...And they are that when you're aiming with the dotted white line, towards the sides, it becomes inaccurate.  Also, the bumpers still do not start off-screen..

Edit:  I've also found that the assassin balls only target red ones.  It hit the last red one, and would not move away to the blue ones.  Plus, I have a suggestion, and the powerup that reverses the gravity should have the top "roof" a bit more bouncier, as it only hits the top row after a while.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version