ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (7/51) > >>

Cyeb:
IDEAS

New game modes if you are up to it.

1. A mode where the objective is to strike a particular bumper in the least number of bounces. Scored like golf, the lower the score the better.

2. A mode where bumpers are not destroyed between balls and special bumpers that light up when struck. Objective is to turn on all the lights, challenge being that the lights are toggles so if struck again they turn off. Not sure about how to score this one, but I think it would be fun.
-dragonmage (December 31, 2009, 07:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

How about a mode where the bumpers are randomly scattered, and the screen is entirely dark except for the ball launcher?  Then you shoot at the bumpers, lighting them up and the bumpers around it?  Just an idea...  :P

Timns!  How do you like my blue bumper on the previous page?  Here it is again:

Alternatively, you could use that as a ball?

timns:
IDEAS

New game modes if you are up to it.

1. A mode where the objective is to strike a particular bumper in the least number of bounces. Scored like golf, the lower the score the better.

2. A mode where bumpers are not destroyed between balls and special bumpers that light up when struck. Objective is to turn on all the lights, challenge being that the lights are toggles so if struck again they turn off. Not sure about how to score this one, but I think it would be fun.
-dragonmage (December 31, 2009, 07:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

How about a mode where the bumpers are randomly scattered, and the screen is entirely dark except for the ball launcher?  Then you shoot at the bumpers, lighting them up and the bumpers around it?  Just an idea...  :P

-Cyeb (December 31, 2009, 03:37 PM)
--- End quote ---
I love it! That's a really nice one.

Timns!  How do you like my blue bumper on the previous page?  Here it is again:
Alternatively, you could use that as a ball?

--- End quote ---

Looks good. The round bouncy bit of the bumpers should fit into a 16x16 square. What I'm going to do is a quick release so I meet the deadline, then a series of updates to introduce new graphics and levels.

Cyeb:
You've mentioned that.  Oh, and the bumper I made really does fit 16x16, I just made it 250x250 so you wouldn't miss it.  :P  Then it's just a matter of colorizing it in the GIMP for the other colors.

timns:
Have you sussed out what each colour bumper does?
-timns (December 22, 2009, 09:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe.

Red: You must touch all of these to beat the level.
Blue: Other bumpers.
Green: Random power-up.
Purple: Lots of extra points.
-Deozaan (December 30, 2009, 11:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Correct! Hit the purple one as soon as possible to maximize your score.

At some point I guess I should write a little user guide.

cranioscopical:
I should write a little user guide
-timns (December 31, 2009, 06:37 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ahem! There's no place on DC for such a sizeist attitude, what about big users?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version