ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Twigatelle

<< < (31/51) > >>

kwacky1:
I can't remember if I mentioned this or not, but one time I managed to clear away all the pegs from a level upon completing it. I was disappointed that there was no super mega bonus for this amazing (and lucky) accomplishment.
-Deozaan (February 02, 2010, 03:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've been wondering about that myself, there should definitely be an extra bonus for clearing all pegs.

timns:
Ok ok ok. Boy you guys want the moon on a stick...  :-\

I'll try and think of something grand  8)

kwacky1:
I'll try and think of something grand  8)
-timns (February 02, 2010, 09:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'd be happy with fireworks  :D  or (said in your best dr evil voice) 1 million points

kwacky1:
0.7!  Great work!

I like the super wide paddle.  I got some new bonus called a switcheroo, but I have no idea what it did :).

Level 8 still eludes me at this stage, I'm struggling to get past level 6.  Keep up the good work.

timns:
0.7!  Great work!

I like the super wide paddle.  I got some new bonus called a switcheroo, but I have no idea what it did :).

Level 8 still eludes me at this stage, I'm struggling to get past level 6.  Keep up the good work.
-kwacky1 (February 03, 2010, 07:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ah yes - it does do something, but hard to notice. I'll make it more flamboyant.

Has no-one got to level 8 yet? Dang!

Level selection screen is in the works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version