ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Mini-Review: Breeze Cat Litter System

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
Hi mateek -- funny story about the hot vs. cold water.  Reminds us that sometimes things that seem like such a good clever idea can backfire.

One of the best things about amazon is the number of comments on items, and support for searching comments.  Here's the comments on that litter mentioning kittens:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/community-content-search/results/ref=cm_srch_q_rtr/?query=kitten&search-alias=community-reviews&x=0&y=0&idx.asin=B001411SK0

bob99:
mouser,

I like this idea but how large is the box.  Didn't see anything on the site.  I did see a recommendation of 1 per cat +1.  With 3 cats it may not be as economical for us???  Also having visions of the newest addition playing hockey through the house with the pellets.  The user comments on the other retailers site links were also very favorable.

mouser:
it's a normal large litter box, as large as any ive owned though its not designed to hold much actual litter, just a thin layer of pellets that don't get thrown away.  i only have 1 cat so i can't speak to the issue of multiple cats.  it has a back and side shield.

what can i say, it's not a space shuttle -- its $30, give it a try :)

JavaJones:
Great story mateek! Priceless. :)

Man, I miss having a cat... and you know that's true when talk of litter boxes is getting me all nostalgic. ;)

- Oshyan

daddydave:
Gives new meaning to the word crapware.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version