ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Final Release: Leap of Faith

<< < (5/12) > >>

f0dder:
Win7, 64bit: non-ascii is a problem here as well. Other than that, it works fine (it's not supposed to have sound, is it? :))

lanux128:
"Leap Of Faith"  Assassin's Creed!  (I am currently playing it)
-y0himba (January 01, 2010, 09:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

I haven't played Assassin's Creed, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
-Deozaan (January 04, 2010, 12:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

really? you haven't played Assassin's Creed yet? keep an eye on the sequel. ;) btw, y0himba meant this.

f0dder:
Assassin's Creed is very pretty, but the PC version is unbearably unstable - I had to give up playing it. Also, I suspect that it would have gotten rather repetitive... the fighting wasn't all that interesting, and some review I stumbled by a while ago mentioned that the game ended up feeling like a bit of a tech-demo with the main premise of "it's gotta have cool jumping and climbing!" :)

PhilB66:
@Deozaan

It also creates a "Craven Entertainment" folder in \Documents and Settings\User Name\Application Data. Please update uninstall instructions.

Deozaan:
Thanks ewemoa and f0dder for testing the non-ASCII problem. Unfortunately I think that's a problem with the game engine I used and I have no idea how I'd fix that. But at least we know the problem and the workaround.

It also creates a "Craven Entertainment" folder in \Documents and Settings\User Name\Application Data. Please update uninstall instructions.
-PhilB66 (January 04, 2010, 10:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I've updated the uninstall instructions.

Can anyone who is running Vista confirm that the directory I listed is correct? That's where the directory is created in Windows 7 but I'm not sure if Vista differs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version