ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Final Release: Leap of Faith

<< < (4/12) > >>

Deozaan:
If I extract the zip file with the resulting folder living on my Desktop (non-English system), I get a dialog box w/ title:-ewemoa (January 01, 2010, 12:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

The game runs fine from me when putting the folder on my Desktop.

Could you attach your console.log file when you get this error? Just rename it to console.log.txt and you can attach it to your post.

ewemoa:
I hope you don't mind that I doctored the file paths.  Sorry for the paranoia.

y0himba:
"Leap Of Faith"  Assassin's Creed!  (I am currently playing it)

Deozaan:
I hope you don't mind that I doctored the file paths.  Sorry for the paranoia.

-ewemoa (January 01, 2010, 01:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

I don't mind.

It makes me wonder if it's the non-ascii directory names that are messing it up. Would you please try creating a non-ascii directory somewhere you have tried Leap of Faith that worked and test to see if it still works or not?

And I take it by the path tree that you're running Windows XP?

"Leap Of Faith"  Assassin's Creed!  (I am currently playing it)
-y0himba (January 01, 2010, 09:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

I haven't played Assassin's Creed, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

ewemoa:
It makes me wonder if it's the non-ascii directory names that are messing it up. Would you please try creating a non-ascii directory somewhere you have tried Leap of Faith that worked and test to see if it still works or not?-Deozaan (January 04, 2010, 12:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sure thing.

When I put the Leap of Faith folder at the top level of a drive it was fine.  When I created a folder with a non-ASCII name at the top of the same drive and put the Leap of Faith folder inside -- this setup led to the  dialog box indicating a problem.

And I take it by the path tree that you're running Windows XP?
-Deozaan
--- End quote ---

That is correct.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version