ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Final Release: Leap of Faith

<< < (3/12) > >>

Stoic Joker:
maybe it's a zen commentary.. after all, only a creature who can't jump would dream of a world where every time you jump the universe rearranges itself.
-mouser (December 17, 2009, 01:03 PM)
--- End quote ---
You could be on to something there ... may when the tree makes it to the top it could land in some soil and finally be allowed to take root and bear fruit.

On the other hand I had been thinking it was a one legged snail with no head.

JavaJones:
All snails have one leg/foot... :D

- Oshyan

Deozaan:
NANY Final Release is now up.

Changes:

* Something special happens when you reach the goal.
* Changed randomization to make it easier to jump. No more blocks appearing directly above your head.
* Other various tweaks/fixes
I'd also like to say thanks for making the screencast for me. However the title of the game is spelled incorrectly on the YouTube page. Whoever is in charge of the YouTube account, will you please correct that for me? Thanks!

Perry Mowbray:
However the title of the game is spelled incorrectly on the YouTube page. Whoever is in charge of the YouTube account, will you please correct that for me? Thanks!
-Deozaan (December 31, 2009, 11:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Humble apologies: fixed now.

ewemoa:
If I extract the zip file with the resulting folder living on my Desktop (non-English system), I get a dialog box w/ title:

"Game Startup Error"

and content:

'initializeProject' function could not be found
  This could indicate a bad or corrupt common directory for your game.

The Game will now shutdown because it cannot properly function

From elsewhere (say the root of some drive), it seems to be ok.

Somehow I found this most recent version harder...may be I just got lucky on earlier attempts :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version