ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Final Release: Leap of Faith

<< < (2/12) > >>

Deozaan:
Maybe it should be Cody who is jumping around?

I'm not sure if you are looking for suggestions, but what if instead of blocks completely dissapearing or appearing after each move, blocks crumbled over the course of a few stages.. so that you had to plan your route to use blocks before they dissapeared.. with new ones appearing only at top of the screen as you move upward.
-mouser (December 14, 2009, 07:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Those are both really good ideas! And if it's Cody jumping around, then the goal should be a pot of coins or something similar.

mouser:
yeah put coins on every block for him to gather.. scatter $1 $5 $10 coins to dare him to try to get to places that might be risky.  some times he might even have to go high up and fall down to get them.

one thing -- it might be nice to use not random but predefined simple level data files, that way people can make actually tricky puzzles out of the levels.  just an idea.

Stoic Joker:
I'm really not into video games but this thing is fun! I love the jump blind and hope there is something there other than a ceiling ... I've been laughing & swearing for last half hour. :)

JavaJones:
What are you talking about - a tree jumping around makes perfect sense! :D

- Oshyan

mouser:
maybe it's a zen commentary.. after all, only a creature who can't jump would dream of a world where every time you jump the universe rearranges itself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version