ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Page Countster

<< < (24/26) > >>

techidave:
Hey Joker, how is it going.  I just had an idea maybe to enhance this project.  I often times will rescan my printers once a month or so and choose to save the previous scans so they show up in the list.  But I don't remember when I last scanned them.

Is is possible to add the date scanned to the fields of data collected?

thanks,
Dave

Stoic Joker:
Hm... Not sure right now as the project is currently back burner-ed while I'm working on a production inventory/management system for the office (and T-Clock 2010 has my off time spoken for).

But I do understand where you're coming from. The scan date (date report saved actually)  is stored in the report file, it's just not given a column to keep the interface as compact as possible. However when you open a saved scan/report the message box that pops up displays the (that) date it was last scanned/saved. Granted it's in SQL (YYY-MM-DD) format, but that was a necessary evil for the SQL back-end and other applications in the suite.

Whenever I save a series of scan reports, I usually name the file using the SQL date format and location ID so it gives me a point of reference that appears on the title bar (opened report name is added to window title).

Let me know if that works for you, and I'll make a note in the project's To-Do list to explore other (less cryptic) options for last scan date verification/notification.

techidave:
I will check it out.  Maybe a checkbox to show this column on the report.  Perhaps everyone won't want to see this info.

thanks for considering it.

vanman:
When I try to open the download page, I get the following message:

"The domain laptechnologies.com has expired. If you owned this domain, please contact your domain registration service provider for further assistance. If you need help identifying your service provider, visit http://tucowsdomains.com. "

Any idea where I can get this usefull app?

Stoic Joker:
Oh Crap!

Thanks for the heads up - Domain should be back online shortly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version