ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 Release: Page Countster

<< < (19/26) > >>

techidave:
What program was used to make the DC screenshots or maybe screencast?  Not sure if it was Mouse or Joker, but I think Mouser since it had a Brother printer in it that matches his 2nd post.

mouser:
It's Camtasia.. though i note that i dont use any of the fancy features that camtasia provides, so almost any screencasting tool would do fine.

techidave:
for some reason I don't have much success with screencasting software.  Doesn't seem to matter which one either.  One of these days I will get brave enough to try it again after a few years away from them.

Stoic Joker:
Okay, so first day back to work after vacation...I decide to give (the new and improved) PC a shot in a live production environment. *Sigh* ...The reporting function (Open/Save) is a train wreck. And the rush job bit me as the SNMP community name is playing Peek-A-Boo at odd times - that I'm still trying to clarify.

So... I'll be working on getting that straightened out over the next few day.

...I love it when a plan comes together, just in time to slam into the wall... :)

Stoic Joker:
Default SNMP Community bugg & Report Generation errors fixed now.

Latest build v1.0.0.195 (available top of page one)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version