ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

A Chance to Brag/Explain - What is DonationCoder and What Are You Doing Here?

<< < (5/5)

Target:
Clif

the general consensus seems to be the sense of community and camaraderie, but you might also see the 'what other people are saying page for some further material...

DocSavage:
In the education field, there is a concept of "pull-up," where younger kids are quick to learn what the older kids around them know.
I am not a coder, but when I come to Donation Coder, I feel "pulled up," able to stretch my vision of software and what is possible.
I had an idea, a wish, if you will, for an app that would tell me when my overloaded XP machine was finally finished loading and able to work; Skrommel wrote it for me in about an hour. IdleRun.
Every time I peruse donationcoder I find a new jewel that also seems made just for me. LacunaLauncher allows me to break up and order Start-up items...on and on. Oh, and the only PC users who can do without FARR are those who don't yet know about it.
So I guess you could say that what I like about donationcoder is that it makes me smarter!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version