ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Please - How Can I Update FARR Plugins?

<< < (2/2)

J-Mac:
Installed but not updated - Update failed:

* Data Generator
* KlipKeeper-J-Mac (November 12, 2009, 11:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

For my plugins it was because I was on the donationcoders.com domain and got moved to the dcmembers.com domain. I think I got em fixed awhile back to where you can download them again manually and it work right.

If you don't mind please download them from the respective page and update manually then it should find the correct url if not let me know.

* Data Generator - (Click Here)
* KlipKeeper - (Click Here)-hamradio (November 13, 2009, 12:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

OK, I d/l'd them and reinstalled them. Are you saying that they should now auto-update?

Thanks!

Jim

J-Mac:
Installed but not updated - Update failed:

* Data Generator
* KlipKeeper
* PopQuotes
* Service Control Plugin-J-Mac (November 12, 2009, 11:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

the various authors must have changed the url to the update files. hamradio mentions this for Data Generator plugin here.

Available for Installation - Update Failed:

* Character Table
* Console
* Definr
* Dicts Thesaurus
* Gcal quicadd
* Google Translate
* Timer-J-Mac (November 12, 2009, 11:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

it has become part of CZB pack.
-lanux128 (November 13, 2009, 12:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

OK - I just downloaded and reinstalled the CZB Pack. But I have already done this twice now. Neither time did they ever auto-update. Doesn't the author write them so that they work with DCUpdater? And if he does, is there something different that I need to do in order to make it happen?

Thank you.

Jim

J-Mac:
the reasons most of those plugins are failing is because they no longer exist as standalone plugins -- i need to remove them from the list. they have been combined to one "pack".
-mouser (November 12, 2009, 11:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, but I posted about this issue several times before, once creating a new thread about it, but it never seems to get it right. Twice now I have deleted ALL my FARR plugins and then reinstalled the latest of each, after being advised that only by doing that would they auto-update via DCUpdater. And after each time I find myself back here again, whining and crying about the same thing. Damn, and I hate whiners!  Look what you're doing to me, mouser!!!!!!???!!

OK, let me go get drunk or something - though I haven't done so in, oh, 35 years or so...  mbmbmbmbmbmbmb (That's the sound that is made when I am running my finger up and down across my pursed lips!)

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version