ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

No network adapters detected!?

<< < (12/13) > >>

mouser:
tkirklen, can you try doing what the post above made by Furty says to do?

tkirklen:
All of these posts on this topic are very old but I still didn't see a fix for the issue after reading through them.  So I'll try to see if someone can help me on the issue of my network adapters not being detected (anymore)

I'm having a problem getting winpcap to recognize my network adapters.  WinPcap has worked for several years for me both on XP and Win7 OS.  However just last week URLsnooper stopped detecting the network adapters.  I've removed and installed both URLsnooper and WinPcap several times.  I've troubleshot this as much as I can; not sure what else to do at this point.  My devices have not changed; the only change made to my system is a Mozilla Firefox update.  After noticing the issue with URLsnooper and WinPcap after this update I removed Mozilla and reinstalled the previous version.  Still no luck.  Thanks in advance for ANY help.

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Edition

My devices are:
Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter
Qualcomm Atheros AR9285 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter

Output from WinDump -D command:

1.\Device\NPF_{0C09BD3A-12E4-4366-AB44-5F4EC7F4E196} (Microsoft)
2.\Device\NPF_{AD3A071F-BAF4-44C1-9809-914873CB810F} (Microsoft)

Output from URLsnooper Network adapter dropdown
Network adapter 'Microsoft' on local host
Network adapter 'Microsoft' on local host

migawka:
the URL Snooper doesn't show any URLs (option Show All) but
"WinDump.exe -D" recognizes 4 interfaces at my laptop, and with the last one (4.\Device\NPF_{C862B90B-4477-4755-8199-E18F11ED2D9D} (Microsoft) I can check network traffic.
what to do?

Windows 8 OS

migawka:
can anyone help me?

mouser:
hi migawka, sorry for the delay in replying.

if windump works, so should url snooper.

Does UrlSnooper show the same network adapters list as WinDump?  Have you tried maybe running UrlSnooper as administrator?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version