ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

No network adapters detected!?

<< < (7/13) > >>

mouser:
on another thread: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=21343.msg196952#msg196952
it was suggested to try UNCHECKING the "only scan this computer" checkbox -- try that too.

GAMEchief:
I speculate that installing WireShark somehow breaks UrlSnooper. UrlSnooper worked for me until I installed WireShark. Now, even after uninstalling WireShark, UrlSnooper cannot autodetect the adapter. Maybe you should look into it by installing WireShark on your own system? The list of adapters shows up fine, but none of them return any results when sniffing packets.

mouser:
that is troubling.. does the problem persist after a computer restart?

merrylegs:
I have a similar problem, I guess - after installing Windows 7, adapters are found ("Network adaptor 'Microsoft' on local host" (x2, for some reason), and  "Network adaptor 'Marvell Yukon Ethernet Controller.' on local host"), but they don't work. I'm currently running on a wireless (Intel WiFi 5300), and if I recall correctly, this was the only one which worked under Vista, which is... missing now, haha. Windump only lists these 3, as well. I've uninstalled URL Snooper, Winpcap, reinstalled, run as admin, but nada.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

eliramd:
i tried running it after restart,  and without that chack box, but no metter what test i make i get no results from the URL Snooper.
on my system beside the wireshark a VirtualPC is installed.
i'm about to format & reinstall my computer (the win7 RCis expired). i'll install the new computer with the URLSnooper & without the wireshark, & i'll let you know what the results are.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version