ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

No network adapters detected!?

<< < (3/13) > >>

jamessnooper:
Reni, when you test the adapter in the pic, does it come up as a Success or a Failure to Detect? On my other PC (the one that works and shows 3 adapters), a generic dial-up adapter is one of the working adapters (from memory of using it a couple days ago.)

I wonder if there's a way of sourcing every available adapter on our PC and linking them up with URL Snooper. That would give us alot more adapters to test.

mouser:
All adapters should be detected automatically; im going to work on this on sunday and see if i can spot anything strange with my winpcap interface.

mouser:
Ok so can i ask anyone who is having trouble with urlsnooper not reporting all or any adapters to download windump from the winpcap site:
http://www.winpcap.org/windump/install/bin/windump_3_9_5/WinDump.exe

Then open up a commandline prompt where the windump.exe executable is, and run: windump -D
(note that the D must be capitalized)

And let me know if windump reports a different list of adapters than url snooper does.

ixxo:
sent you a PM with the results.. obviously as it DID discover them and URL Snooper didnt.. the results _are_ different ..

hope it helps you figure this out..

mouser:
ok that's a good sign.. getting closer then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version