ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

No network adapters detected!?

<< < (6/13) > >>

mouser:
hi eliramd,

when you say urlsnooper doesn't work -- can you be more specific?
are you saying that you see the adapter, and when you click to sniff and browse the web, you can see the packet count increasing in the url snooper status bar, but that it's just not returning results you expect?

eliramd:
thanks for returning so quickly.
i choose the adapter manualy, but the packets are not counted.
(it is the right adapter since the wireshark has the same list, in the same order, and over there i can see the packets count)
i don't see anything in the captured even when it is set to 'show all'

mouser:
if you click the "Sniff Network" button, and then open up your web browser and start sniffing around, do you see the bottom status bar start showing a count of how many packets received?

eliramd:
no, all it is saying that it's sniffing using winpcap, the adapter name & the IPs of the computer

mouser:
what this suggests to me is that maybe you haven't selected the right adapter.. are you sure it's the one you are actually using? and are you saying that wireshark does get information from using this same adapter?

the only other thing i can think of is that maybe you have the "only scan this computer" checkbox unchecked, and that the adapter is refusing to operate in promiscuous mode?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version