ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > fSekrit

LATEST VERSION: fSekrit 1.40 shrinkwrapped!

(1/9) > >>

f0dder:
There, fSekrit 1.40 has been released!

Since stuff mentioned in the beta period should have been mostly addressed, I've decided that 1.40 is ready as an early 2009 christmas present. So, what do we have here?

Version 1.40 - December 3, 2009 - 90kb/45.5kb

* fixed: file->export appends ".txt" instead of ".exe" if no extension given.
* fixed:  long-standing bug where failing to save changes when closing fSekrit with a modified document would cause fSekrit to exit, rather than notifying of error and let user attempt to save again.
* fixed:  saves are *finally* done properly, by saving to a temporary file and replacing the current file only when all the file writing business is done.
* added:  font selection dialog, no longer do you need to much around with the registry to set another default font. The font is still not stored in your document, though, and is single global per-user registry setting.
* added: "portable" mode, which (for now) means it will not use %TEMP% to store it's temporary editor executable, but instead store it in the same folder as the opened document. Registry is still used for font selection, though! To enable this feature, create a file called "fSekrit.portable" in the same folder as the document you want to function in portable mode.
* added: URLs are now recognized and turned into hyperlinks.
* fixed: Read-only notes should be a lot more sane - changed from confusing "make read-only" that half-worked to "Save As Read-only" that works :)
* fixed: Win9x and NT4 support has been broken since version 1.35. Release builds are now done with an older compiler toolchain, and 9x/NT4 support is back :)

Enjoy! :)

cranioscopical:
Thanks very much!

nosh:
I've never had the need to actually use fSekrit but it's such a cool utility that I keep upgrading!  ;D

Thanks, f.

SKA:
Thanks f0dder for this great Christmas present !

May you be prosperous and happy and make more friends  in the New Year !

SKA

CodeTRUCKER:
Thanks f0dder - this is the only way I have felt comfortable having a private chat with family and friends over the Internet.  Using prearranged passwords we are able to send attachments back and forth.  I never felt that way using PGP, etc., but maybe I wasn't using them right.  Now where did I put those Cody Coins...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version