ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > fSekrit

LATEST VERSION: fSekrit 1.40 shrinkwrapped!

<< < (2/9) > >>

f0dder:
For mail I'd prefer PGP or S/MIME, if the people I'm communicating with have mail clients supporting it... integration w/mail client = easier to use, and you avoid pesky antivirus programs going apenuts over an attached .exe file.

But I guess a lot of people don't have support for PGP or S/MIME, or can't figure out how to use it - I guess fSekrit isn't the worst alternative then :)

CodeTRUCKER:
But I guess a lot of people don't have support for PGP or S/MIME, or can't figure out how to use it - I guess fSekrit isn't the worst alternative then :)

--- End quote ---

Ahem... I resent resemble that remark! :P  I never understood them and was never able to make them work.

So... now you know the raw truth.  :-[

[CodeTRUCKER, head down with eyes lowered painfully walks toward the exit door of these hallowed halls of technological mensa, knowing the scharade is over!

Greybrow:
Nice!
any hope for more features? :)

I'd like to have those:
1. Setting to choose if cursor should be at the beginning, the end or the last remembered position
2. Setting to paste current date/time on the end of file, on opening (as default for notepad with .LOG in the first line)

f0dder:
Nice!
any hope for more features? :)-Greybrow (December 10, 2009, 04:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yep, I have a few more ideas before declaring the project "final" :)

I'd like to have those:
1. Setting to choose if cursor should be at the beginning, the end or the last remembered position
2. Setting to paste current date/time on the end of file, on opening (as default for notepad with .LOG in the first line)
-Greybrow (December 10, 2009, 04:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
Good ideas - I'm planning to upgrade the container/document format so I can add arbitrary new settings without requiring further modification of the document format. Once that's done, saving settings like this per-document will be a breeze :)

Deozaan:
Awesome! Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version