ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock won't start from WinPE bootable disc

<< < (2/3) > >>

gorancheros:
Bad news, in order to install dot.Net framework, Windows installer 3.1 is required, which is not imbeded in WinPE :-( So this option goes off.

Yet, there is a plug-in script for BartPe that integrates .Net, but is unusable for this purpose.

Now, the only trick left is to hack registry and add the missing keys (after all, it's all about registry). My plan is to compare the registry of standard W7 installation(which b.t.w. comes with .Net preinstalled) and WinPe registry, export the differential keys that seem to refer to .Net and use them.   

f0dder:
Now, the only trick left is to hack registry and add the missing keys (after all, it's all about registry). My plan is to compare the registry of standard W7 installation(which b.t.w. comes with .Net preinstalled) and WinPe registry, export the differential keys that seem to refer to .Net and use them.-gorancheros (December 04, 2009, 02:17 AM)
--- End quote ---
Good luck - talk to you in a lifetime ;)

gorancheros:
-f0dder (December 04, 2009, 02:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

I just feel lucky, somebody have done my job :-) With this http://www.colinfinck.de/en/peplugs/dotnetfx20pe/, works like a charm. Problem solved, see you!

mouser:
nice find, thanks for sharing that discovery gorancheros.   :up:

f0dder:
-f0dder (December 04, 2009, 02:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

I just feel lucky, somebody have done my job :-) With this http://www.colinfinck.de/en/peplugs/dotnetfx20pe/, works like a charm. Problem solved, see you!
-gorancheros (December 04, 2009, 07:54 AM)
--- End quote ---
Good find - you definitely wouldn't have liked doing the thing manually :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version