ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock won't start from WinPE bootable disc

(1/3) > >>

gorancheros:
I don't think that there was a thread for this problem, so : i have a custom built bootable windows 7 disc and i have tried to start CircleDock at startup, but it won't start, with error : " The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000135)...". I have noticed that there are some DLL's missing from System32 folder on disc, but the question is which exactly are required by this handsome docky to run?
This goes to application coders. Can i have a list of required DLL files ( .NET specific maybe?). Is it good enough to put them all in the same folder where EXE is?
Any help is welcome!  Thanks!

f0dder:
Hm, is it possible to install the dotNet runtime on a WinPE image? I don't think you're going to have much success just copying the dotNet DLLs over manually...

sgtevmckay:
Welcome to Donationcoder.com and CircleDocks little corner here.  :)

The problem is listed in the error code.....this is a lack of Net Framework error

.Net framework Libraries (Dll's) are missing.

I am not sure that in the conditions you are running the OS that .net framework is available.

I have just done some really quick homework...It may be possible, but noting quick and easy.
Most notes I am finding is doing this with XP and .net framework 2.0  :-[

gorancheros:
@sgtevmckay: Thank you, actualy you gave me an idea! I'll try silent install of dotNet on startup prior to starting CircleDock. It should work. I'll try tomorrow...

sgtevmckay:
@sgtevmckay: Thank you, actualy you gave me an idea! I'll try silent install of dotNet on startup prior to starting CircleDock. It should work. I'll try tomorrow...
-gorancheros (December 03, 2009, 05:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

I would be interested in teh results to be sure  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version