ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 - Prize Graphics

(1/3) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
Huge thanks to nudone for creating this year's NANY Prize Graphics.

This year he's, how should I say, pieced or chopped together, a wonderful NANY graphic based on his Cody Frankenstein image.

The Mug Graphic
NANY 2010 - Prize GraphicsViewed on a mug
The T-Shirt Graphic
NANY 2010 - Prize GraphicsViewed on a T-Shirt
Custom Alterations
This year we can again accommodate Entrants that want to alter the graphic on their reward. If you are wanting to alter the graphic we will make the raw image available for you to edit.

If you are a graphic artist you may like to offer your services in the Volunteer Thread to alter the graphics for Entrants.

housetier:
Oh so cute  :-* :-*

Just seeing the prizes makes me want to participate  :)

mouser:
Just seeing the prizes makes me want to participate
--- End quote ---
of course that has always been the plan.

also everyone should remember that there are no winners of NANY, we basically send the NANY mug to everyone who participates*

[* reserving right not to send mugs to anyone who tries to rig the system, like a team of bots creating 1000 silly script entries]

Perry Mowbray:
also everyone should remember that there are no winners of NANY, we basically send the NANY mug to everyone who participates*
-mouser (December 03, 2009, 06:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, we've been trying to minimize the use of Prize and maximize the concept of Reward. Sometimes I let something through though  :-[

NinJA999:
I use my NANY 2009 mug every day.  (I got the one with the island; I loved the choices last year, any chance of that this year?)  I'd call that a suitable reward for doing what I love to do  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version