ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2010

NANY 2010 - Instructions

<< < (3/4) > >>

JavaJones:
Thanks Perry, you're a class act. :)

- Oshyan

Perry Mowbray:
I'm proud to announce that we are now accepting Mini NANY Pledges and Entries.

:-\ What on earth is a Mini NANY?

We became aware that there may be a number of people who, for whatever reason, don't have the resources to complete a full NANY this year (me being one  :-[). And rather than exclude them from the fun of releasing something for the New Year, we decided to introduce a new category in NANY called Mini NANY.

A Mini NANY could be:

* A Pledge / Release that the developer thinks is not substantial enough to be a Normal NANY (It might be a very simple script that's incredibly useful).
* A Pledge / Release that will not be completed (Maybe a partner could be found?).
* A Pledge / Release that does not quite fit a Normal NANY.
We're hoping that providing a category with a lower bar will enable everyone to participate... so now there is no excuse (even if you are time poor) not to get involved and join the fun!

mouser:
wanted to add that i think if you create a new website with some substantial info about something that is useful for people, and is in same spirit of promoting free information (not a business site designed to make you money!), this should count as NANY or mini-NANY too.

fenixproductions:
2mouser
How to get RedMine for N.A.N.Y. entries?

mouser:
register on the redmine page (http://redmine.dcmembers.com)
then send me a message or email([email protected]) letting me know the project name you want, and i will create project and make you manager of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version