ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock don't work on windows 7?

<< < (2/4) > >>

sgtevmckay:
It seems that the .net framework is not installed.

I thought this was done by default in the Windows 7 OS distribution.

Do a search for .net Framework 3.5 and do an install, make sure to get the updates, and then see if CircleDock works.

Markham:
Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
  Application Name:   CircleDock.exe
  Application Version:   1.0.3115.6561
  Application Timestamp:   487889b3
  Fault Module Name:   StackHash_3250
  Fault Module Version:   0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:   00000000
  Exception Code:   c0000005
  Exception Offset:   0001102e
  OS Version:   6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
  Locale ID:   1062
  Additional Information 1:   3250
  Additional Information 2:   325055436168101a578479ab72a66d1a
  Additional Information 3:   c8b0
  Additional Information 4:   c8b0deb27397de66dbbb0cb7ca788765

I got NET Framework. What a problem? Sorry about my language, I'M not english!
-kakts (December 02, 2009, 03:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

The "StackHash" error would seem to indicate a lack of the Net Framework, but there are three things that trouble me regarding this error report:

Firstly, the error message was not generated by CircleDock but by the operating system and this reinforces the point that the Net Framework is not (correctly) installed.

Secondly, the Application Version is given as "1.0.3115.6561": there has never, ever been such a version number issued. All versions issued to date report "0.9.x.y" which makes me wonder if we are indeed discussing the CircleDock program downloadable from this Forum.

Thirdly, the Windows Version reported is a bit suspicious and might even be a hacked copy (I'm not saying it is, I'm saying it might be). The Sarge is, I believe, right on the button when he suggests that the .Net Framework may not be installed. Under Windows 7, the installation of version 3.5 of the Net Framework is not automatic, it must be specifically selected using the Control Panel's "Programs and Features" applet. However, the Net Framework will not install if the Windows installation is not from a legal copy.

I suggest you download the Net Framework version 2 from the Microsoft Downloads site and install that (it will install).

Mark

kakts:
I suggest you download the Net Framework version 2 from the Microsoft Downloads site and install that (it will install).
--- End quote ---

Don't work, I reinstall Net Framework, no changes aplication crashes.

sgtevmckay:
Ooof...That's bad
Standby...we are looking into a plausible issue that may or may not regard this situation
Let you know soon

Markham:
--- End quote ---

Don't work, I reinstall Net Framework, no changes aplication crashes.
-kakts (December 14, 2009, 06:22 PM)
--- End quote ---
Which version of the Net Framework did you install?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version