ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

The DonationCoder "Superior Antivirus" Award/Certification

<< < (6/13) > >>

superboyac:
anyone want to try to make a nice fancy professional looking graphic logo for the page?
-mouser (December 01, 2009, 06:33 PM)
--- End quote ---
I can make a logo.

superboyac:
How's this?
The DonationCoder "Superior Antivirus" Award/Certification

mouser:
Thanks AC! but i think we may need something a little more polished and slick and unique looking in order to make the pr people at these companies drooling to have the award image on their page.. this is one of those cases where the award image really has to be something crave-worthy.  no offense meant, just this might be one of those things that few people can really pull off perfectly outside Nick Pearson and a few of the top designers who hang out at DC.  Well at least if we're going to make a real go of this.  In the same vein, we should probably de-emphasize the "DonationCoder" part -- we're not trying to advertise ourselves here, but rather make something that anti-malware companies would want to put on their pages.  Also i might add that my title for the award may be a bit lame.. i wonder if we can't come up with something more appealing "Honest Antivirus Award" maybe? but it lacks punch.

JavaJones:
The focus stealing issue is an excellent one. Far too many apps do that, and with AV apps it's all the more critical to not accidentally confirm a default action without reviewing it first.

- Oshyan

superboyac:
Thanks AC! but i think we may need something a little more polished and slick and unique looking in order to make the pr people at these companies drooling to have the award image on their page.. this is one of those cases where the award image really has to be something crave-worthy.  no offense meant, just this might be one of those things that few people can really pull off perfectly outside Nick Pearson and a few of the top designers who hang out at DC.  Well at least if we're going to make a real go of this.  In the same vein, we should probably de-emphasize the "DonationCoder" part -- we're not trying to advertise ourselves here, but rather make something that anti-malware companies would want to put on their pages.  Also i might add that my title for the award may be a bit lame.. i wonder if we can't come up with something more appealing "Honest Antivirus Award" maybe? but it lacks punch.
-mouser (December 03, 2009, 01:56 PM)
--- End quote ---
I still might be able to pull it off.  If you want, let me know what it is you're looking for, and I'll try to do it.  The reason why i attempted it is because I've been learning Illustrator and doing a lot of art lately.  So just let me know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version