ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Request: corner icon overlayed

(1/1)

Rigel:
Some games have tools, mods, mod folder, starter ecc with the same icon and I spent time to create icon with an other little icon in right-bottom corner to differ each other. Mark, can you add an option in item setting to add this little icon?

Thanks, Rigel

p.s. I read that the last CD version is 0.9.3.5 but in help file there isn't change log, what change?

Markham:
Some games have tools, mods, mod folder, starter ecc with the same icon and I spent time to create icon with an other little icon in right-bottom corner to differ each other. Mark, can you add an option in item setting to add this little icon?-Rigel (November 29, 2009, 10:14 AM)
--- End quote ---
Image overlays are not currently supported but I might support them in a future release.

I read that the last CD version is 0.9.3.5 but in help file there isn't change log, what change?
--- End quote ---
All the changes are noted in the History section of the Help.

Mark

Rigel:
Thanks Mark.
I read that the last CD version is 0.9.3.5 but in help file there isn't change log, what change?

--- End quote ---
All the changes are noted in the History section of the Help.

--- End quote ---
I know but in ver 0.9.3.5 in history section the last one is 0.9.3.1

Markham:
I know but in ver 0.9.3.5 in history section the last one is 0.9.3.1
-Rigel (November 29, 2009, 02:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
Version 0.9.3.5 became Version 1.00 Beta 1 and its changes are noted here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version