ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

AudialsOne on offer

<< < (3/3)

Curt:
Today (This software was available as a giveaway on April 1, 2011), the Developer is going to reward 3 best improvement suggestions with a lifetime license for Audials One 8 Platinum. So share your valuable ideas and win the prize!
-giveawayoftheday
--- End quote ---

Launching Audials takes almost forever,
so I suggested a feature...
and now have received a lifetime key for one Audials One 8 Platinum!  :up:

Make it possible to launch only one part, (example: shortcut in Start: 'Open Converter'), in order to save eons of launching time.-Curt's suggestion
--- End quote ---

Edited:
Don't think the rewarded suggestions have to be clever ideas! The person who suggested this portable program should be made portable, also received a free key!!

IL1keT0Donate:
I'm very glad ;) to know that you won a license :Thmbsup: from Audials because i often wondered about that section of Giveawayoftheday and if the vendors :-[ actually do do as they say.

Q. Do you know if your lifetime license is a special one off license or if anybody buys Audials 8 they also receive a lifetime license?

They do NOT have a contact email address to ask them such a simple question and You have to go thru the hassle of joining their forum blah blah blah (what a pain in the proberbial Ar*e)

Q. Out of curiosity What Processor and RAM and OS are you using if the program is so slow to use?

(I'm only a 2.1GHz T6500 Core Duo + 4GB of RAM & Vista/Windows 7 notebook)

Q. How do you find the program once it has actually started?

Q. Do you only use it for removal of DRM or for lots of applications?

I was looking to buy anti-DRM or DRM Content Removal software and apparently Audials Tunebite 8 Platinum or Pro both remove DRM content "legally" but if it is so slow to use then perhaps I should look elsewhere?

Perhaps I should wait until they act on Your suggestion and bring out a new release (again more expensive than last time?) that allows the user to just start the function that they want too use instead of the entire program :-\ :up:

Curt:
I strictly use it for DRM removal. Open but not doing anything, the memory usage is 262 MB. The slow launching is mainly because of  the high number of various initializations  and the extreme number of radio stations checked  and the fact that launching AudialsOne really is the same as launching 5 different programs at the same time. My pc is merely equipped like your notebook. E-mail support is for customers - new normal price right now is $60. Audials Tunebite is a part of AudialsOne, so Tunebite may actually be a better solution to me! (you?) - right now the prices begin at merely $26.90. A license is per major version's number - the store has no option for a lifetime key.

Curt:
Perhaps I should wait until they act on Your suggestion and bring out a new release ...-IL1keT0Donate (June 22, 2011, 01:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Today (This software was available as a giveaway on April 1, 2011), the Developer is going to reward 3 best improvement suggestions with a lifetime license for Audials One 8 Platinum. So share your valuable ideas and win the prize!-giveawayoftheday
--- End quote ---

Don't think the rewarded suggestions have to be clever ideas! The person who suggested this portable program should be made portable, also received a free key!!
-Curt (April 06, 2011, 10:52 AM)
--- End quote ---
Quote from: Curt's suggestion
Make it possible to launch only one part, (example: shortcut in Start: 'Open Converter'), in order to save eons of launching time.

--- End quote ---

Now I can add: >Don't think the rewarded suggestions have to be clever ideas! The person who suggested they should Make it possible to launch only one part, also received a free key!<, because Tunebites is exactly just that: a part of AudialsOne!  
:-[
-so don't "wait until they act on (my) suggestion"!

Curt:
I was visiting Giveawayoftheday and stumbled upon the latest Audials giveaway. Curiousity made me click the "buy"-button, and to my surprise I was (by mistake?) offered the same discount as was offered when the giveaway was on:

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/audials-one-11/ 
=> click "Purchase an Unlimited Audials One 11 license (with support and updates) at a discount price"
and get it at $27.60
Audials One 11 electronic US$ 59.90 (including tax/VAT) Discount US$ -27.06 Total amount: US$ 32.84 [includes 19% sales tax/VAT to US$ 27.60: US$ 5.24
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version