ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: automated mp3 rip from video clip

<< < (15/16) > >>

dcsev:
I am sorry to rehash this thread, but I wanted to appeal to skwire for a request:

A interface. Any interface. A blank page that says "drag video here" is even better than nothing. Dragging a video into the application icon is really a cumbersome and time consuming for people like me who use FARR or shortcuts.  One workaround I have come up with is to put video2mp3 into my sendto menu and send videos that way, but a drag-n-drop window would be great ^_^

c.gingerich:
I recommend using Format Factory for things like this. You can do a lot with it and it's free. http://www.pcfreetime.com/

skwire:
A interface. Any interface.-stisev (June 25, 2015, 03:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

I appreciate the sentiment, but Video2MP3 was written for a specific request by the original poster and, thus, is extremely basic and barely configurable.  It will remain that way because there are innumerable other more capable media converter apps out there that I just do not see the need to write an interface for Video2MP3.  @c.gingerich pointed out one above but that is just one of MANY.

dcsev:
I appreciate your feelings skwire.  using video2mp3 via sendto menu is a good enough workaround for me. To keep an open mind, i will try format factory. Thanks guys!

lanux128:
A interface. Any interface. A blank page that says "drag video here" is even better than nothing. Dragging a video into the application icon is really a cumbersome and time consuming for people like me who use FARR or shortcuts.  One workaround I have come up with is to put video2mp3 into my sendto menu and send videos that way, but a drag-n-drop window would be great ^_^-stisev (June 25, 2015, 03:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have a basic drop window for my personal usage. it has no function of its own other than to pass the filename to skwire's app. if you want, i can post it here.

drop window

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version